If you travel from Brazil Paraguay requires you have Yellow Fever vaccination and proof in "international form". This page records the process.
- Health Post doctor said I could drive to the airport to go to the ANVISA desk. This applies for people in the Florianopolis area. I assume anyone near a major airport could also find an ANVISA desk in their airport.
- Went to airport – ANVISA office is near Policia Federal
- Having pre registered – Using my passport the employee there looked up my pre registration and used my Health Post vaccination card to finish the process – He printed out my International vaccination proof on the spot.
OverView of Process
- Get vaccinated for Yellow Fever. I did so at a Posto de Saude near where I stay in Brazil.
- Pre-Cadastre = PreRegister – Cadastro de viajante
- Go to ANVISA office at the Florianopolis airport
- Present identity document – in my case it was a passport
- Employee finishes registration process
- Employee prints out international vaccination form and stamps it
Required Vaccination Process Information
- Date of vaccination
- Manufacturer of vaccine
- Batch Number
- Signature of medical professional who administered
- ID of the health unit
- Certificado Internacional de Vacinação ou Profilaxia – CIVP – has 3 tabs detailing the process
- PreRegister – Cadastro de viajante
- Obter o Certificado Internacional de Vacinação e Profilaxia. (CIVP)
- CIVNET Sistema de Emissao de CIVP
- Conta de acesso única do Governo: gov.br
- Orgãos Públicos no Aeroporto Internacional de Florianópolis