Lycoming IO360 Aircraft Engine Overhaul

Aviation Videos Wikipedia: Magneto Use of such ignition magnetos for ignition is now limited mainly to engines without a low-voltage electrical system, such as lawnmowers and chainsaws, and to aircraft engines, in which keeping the ignition independent of the rest of the electrical system ensures that the engine continues running in the event of alternator or battery failure. Read more…

By Fudgy McFarlen, ago