Archive for the ‘Real Estate’ Category
They make finding the right filter a puzzle so I am noting here:
- Model 113 Accessory Page
- 113177120/113177431/113177440 filter page – wrong filter but shows which other models use the same filter
- 113177120 Manual PDF
Sears 17816 red stripe filter fits the 113177120
- Fits all Craftsman Sears Wet Dry 8, 12, 16, and 20 gallon vacs sold since 1986.
- Also fits Craftsman 6 gallon models: 113.177431, 113.177440, 113.177120, 113177431, 113177440, 113177120
- Replaces "Red Stripe" or "Red Line" Filters.
- Measurements: 6-3/4" OD, 4-1/4" ID, 7-3/4" Tall >>>> This is much too tall to fit
- Replaces Sears item number: 00917816000, 00917912000
- Replaces Manufacturer Model Number: 17816, 17912
- 17612 filter – looks like it might be the filter – It's for the 4 gallon units but somehow my 6 gallon unit is using a much shorter filter than depicted in the manual
John Wells is setting up some "off grid" living in Texas. It is more economically off grid which of course is the most important part. He has internet.
- New York Times: A Glow in the Desert
- The Field Lab – the homestead in Texas with low taxes in the desert
- Field lab blog
- Another Terlingua Tx Off gridder
- Map: Terlingua, Texas
- Wikipedia: Terlingua, Texas
True independence like this is what will do in all the things that both conservatives and liberals complain about. But then liberals like to complain because it is their arbitrage into the money so I do not look for anything to change until a crisis.
Web Locations for posting apartment rentals and subletting where I posted
Postlet Note: This appears to be a syndication service that automatically posts to:
Zillow HotPads Yahoo
Frontdoor Zillow Mobile HotPads Mobile
Backpage ByOwnerMLS Enormo
Oodle Trovit Zumper
Lovely Trulia Others
Yet to be posted
- RotatingRoom.com – they require a .edu extension in your email address.
Edu Extension email
- Tried getting .edu extension email here: https://secure.californiacolleges.edu/newuser.asp – Login page here
- How to get a free .edu mail
- I paid a 200 USD deposit