Archive for the ‘DSL’ Category
- Wikipedia: ADSL loop extender
- Ebay: POTS over Fiber – if you really want to go far
- Wikipedia: Digital Subscriber Line ( DSL )
- Google Books: Propagation loss of 1000 feet of addition twisted pair quoted at 6db
Given the graph below I surmise that the extra 500 feet to Loo's house will not affect the speed much.
- We can probably just use twisted pair inside network cable to extend DSL up to Loo's.
- A back up plan would be to place the DSL modem at Claudio's and run the ethernet over fiber solution up to Loo's.