When I originally watched this video I wanted a chance to talk with Celina Mees Rebaza. Unfortunately this charming lady passed away in approximately February 2000. She was born in 1934 so she saw a Brazil that I will never have the chance to see.
- President of Brazil during the 1930s. Shows the same depression era profile of dictator powers. This mirrors FDR and Hitler. Brazil did not want to take up with the allies against Germany
- Two Brazilian ships were sunk by the USA and blamed on Germany. It is now known the USA sunk those ships.
- USA got the cleaning woman of the Italian embassy in Rio to steal stationary from the embassy. The USA then forged a letter insulting Getulio Vargas and arranged a car accident where they could swap the Italians bag and place the forged letter in the bag. The letter was published and paid mobs were put in the street to protest.
- This is how the USA coerced Brazil into WW2 against the Germans in 1944
- Archive.org: Germans in Brazil Celina Mees Rebaza with Ernst Zundel 1995
- Local Copy: Germans in Brazil Celina Mees Rebaza with Ernst Zundel 1995
- Google: Celina Mees Rebaza
- ORLANDO-JUPITER IMPORTS AND EXPORTS, INC. – has old address: 1015 Munster St Orlando, FL 32803, USA – Zillow shows it last sold in 2003 so daughter has probably moved on.
- Daughter: Claudia Maria Rebaza, age 53, Champaign, IL 61822 ( maybe daughter )
- Wikipedia: Luis Alves – Celina grew up here
- Wikipedia: Getúlio Vargas – President of Brazil during the 1930s. Shows the same depression era profile of dictator powers. This mirrors FDR and Hitler.
CELINA MARIA MEES-REBAZA, Obituary: 66, Munster Street, Orlando, died Wednesday, Feb. 2. Mrs. Mees-Rebaza was a real estate investor. Born in Luis Alves, Brazil, she moved to Central Florida in 1964. Survivor: daughter, Claudia Rebaza, Orlando. A Family Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Pine Castle Chapel, Orlando.