Yahoo Finance Stock Links
- AMD – if they make a play into cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence this could really blow up
- Southern Copper
- Southern Company
- Southern Company SO – good dividend. Was relatively stable during 2009. Terrible dividend now.
- AMT – American Towers – REIT that rents out cell phone tower space
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) – 4% dividend
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Oxy – Good dividend
- MOS – The Mosaic Company – fertilizer
- NTR – Nutrien fertilizer – merged with POT
- DWDP – Dow Chemical – cyclical. Hit hard during recessions. Wait till then to pull the trigger – Merged with DuPont.
- Dakt – Daktronics.com – electronic billboards, scoreboards – 4.8% dividend. Likely sensitive to downturns.
- Kinder Morgan Oil services – high dividend 6.33%
- Valero Energy – refining – VLO
- BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) – 4.76% dividend – BHP, formerly known as BHP Billiton, is the trading entity of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton plc, an Anglo-Australian multinational mining, metals and petroleum dual-listed public company headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Oaktree Capital Group, LLC (OAK) – 8.49% dividend – Oaktree Capital Management – American global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies. Largest distressed investor in the world and one of the largest credit investors in the world.
- CG – Carlisle Group – CIA connect – probably has unfair / illegal advantages. 6.88% dividend.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NLY) 11.5% dividend
- IEP Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) – 11% dividend
- Dominion Energy, Inc. (D)
- American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Duke Energy Corporation (DUK)
- 18 Energy companies rated investment grade the trade like junk
- Largest gold miners
- Energy Stocks to buy while oil is low