Yahoo Finance Stock Links
- AMD – if they make a play into cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence this could really blow up. Note: They did. I missed it.
- Southern Copper
- Southern Company
Dividend Stocks Calendar / Lists
- Simply Wall St – basic stock analysis
- Dividend Calendar
- Google: high dividend stocks
- Nasdaq.com: dividend stocks
- Dividend.com: Dividend Calendar
- CG – Carlisle Group – CIA connect – probably has unfair / illegal advantages. 6.88% dividend.
- Oaktree Capital Group, LLC (OAK) – 8.49% dividend – Oaktree Capital Management – American global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies. Largest distressed investor in the world and one of the largest credit investors in the world.
- El Paso Energy Capital Trust I 4.75% conv pfd tr secs
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Amgen Inc. (AMGN)
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. (SXCP) – Is being rolled into a Suncoke Energy and that does not pay a dividend. Watch and see? HomePage: Suncoke Energy Partners – They use waste heat to make electricity
- Beaver Coal Company, Limited (BVERS) – Thinly traded stock with a 16% dividend
- Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (BPF-UN.TO) – 8% dividend but it has a small loss per share
- MOS – The Mosaic Company – fertilizer
- NTR – Nutrien fertilizer – merged with POT
- BHP Billiton Limited (BHP) – 4.76% dividend – BHP, formerly known as BHP Billiton, is the trading entity of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton plc, an Anglo-Australian multinational mining, metals and petroleum dual-listed public company headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NLY) 11.5% dividend
- IEP Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) – 11% dividend
- Dakt – Daktronics.com – electronic billboards, scoreboards – 4.8% dividend. Likely sensitive to downturns.
- American Electric Power Company, Inc. (AEP)
- Valero Energy – refining – VLO
- DWDP – Dow Chemical – cyclical. Hit hard during recessions. Wait till then to pull the trigger – Merged with DuPont.
- MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (MSM – MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc, through its subsidiaries, primarily, MSC Industrial Supply Co., is one of the largest industrial equipment distributors in the world
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS)
- ABB Ltd (ABB)
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc (SMFKY) – box / cartoons
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) – steady growth 3.25% dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) – Fertilizer etc
- Bunge Limited (BG) – Bunge Limited is an American agribusiness and food company, incorporated in Bermuda, and headquartered in White Plains, New York, United States. As well as being an international soybean exporter, it is also involved in food processing, grain trading, and fertilizer.
- Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) – 4.11% dividend –
Funds / ETF
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund (EVT) 7.93% dividend
- Aberdeen Income Credit Strategies Fund (ACP) – 12.44%
- Pioneer High Income Trust (PHT) – 9%
Communications REITs – all the following have had huge runs. Buy only on pull backs.
- AMT – American Towers – REIT that rents out cell phone tower space
- Equinix, Inc. (REIT) -Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in internet connection and data centers. The company leads in global colocation data center market share, with 200 data centers in 24 countries on five continents
- SBA Communications Corporation (SBAC) – owns and operates wireless infrastructure, including small cells, indoor/outdoor distributed antenna systems, and traditional cell sites that support antennas used for wireless communication by mobile carriers and wireless broadband providers in the United States and its territories, as well as in Canada, Central America, and South America. The company operates in two segments, Site Leasing and Site Development.
- Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) -Crown Castle is America's largest provider of shared communications infrastructure, with more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major U.S. market
- Österreichische Post AG (OSTIY) – Austrian post office operator
Ship to Shore Oil Transfer
MidStream Energy Companies
- MPLX LP (MPLX) – MPLX is a diversified, large-cap master limited partnership that owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and logistics assets, and provides fuels distribution services. MPLX's assets include a network of crude oil and refined product pipelines; an inland marine business; light-product terminals; storage caverns; refinery tanks, docks, loading racks, and associated piping; and crude and light-product marine terminals. The company also owns crude oil and natural gas gathering systems and pipelines as well as natural gas and NGL processing and fractionation facilities in key U.S. supply basins.
- EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC)
- MV Oil Trust (MVO)
- Cross Timbers Royalty Trust (CRT)
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT) – Forward Dividend & Yield – 5.07 (19.04%) – Before you start giving advice on a royalty trust you need to read the agreement.BPT has a production chargeable cost which escalates each year. The cost for 2019 increased almost 19% over 2018 and is one reason the 1st quarter and subsequent quarters distribution will be down.
- Oxy – Good dividend
- Kinder Morgan Oil services – high dividend 6.33%
Precious Metal Mining Companies
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) – 4.5% dividend / in Zimbabwe
- Lundin Gold
- Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS)
- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. (KL)
- HomePage: Beaver Coal –
- Research: Beaver Coal Co., Ltd. (BVERS) – A dark pink-sheet with a 19% dividend yield.
- 18 Energy companies rated investment grade the trade like junk
- Largest gold miners
- Energy Stocks to buy while oil is low