- Academic Calendar
- List of classes for the next year
- UFSC Chip Gallery – looks like they may have actually made some chips contrary to my previous guesses.
- Prospective students at the LCI group – laboratorio circuito integrado – For applications for Research Assistant or Fellowships contact Prof. Carlos Galup or Prof. Márcio Schneider :
- Legalization of Documents in Chicago – In order for foreign documents to be accepted in Brazil, they must be legalized/authenticated at a Brazilian Consulate or Embassy.
- Wikipedia: CNH – Carteira Nacional de Habilitação – Brazilian drivers license
- Associated with Floripa Design House – It is on campus of UFSC
- EEL7303 – Analog Circuits
- EEL7411 – RF Circuits
- EEL6712 – Introduction to IC Design
- EEL6713 – Analog IC Design
- EEL6750 – RF Electronic Circuits
2013/3 – Disciplinas, Horários
2013/2 – Disciplinas, Horários
2013/1 – Disciplinas, Horários
From: Horários das disciplinas
Classes 2014 Trimester 1 starting March 10
Fernando Rangel de Sousa – head of the RF IC program at UFSC
- If you look at the head count in the RF IC program at UFSC it is not high. It may be they want more students to help get / keep the budgets for the program and justify existence.
- Projects current and past
- Courses with Fernando Rangel – if you push in you will see he uses all open source software – My concern is I will not get my hands on the Cadence software!
- Fernando Rangel Site
- Curriculo Latte: Fernando Rangel – example of Curriculo Latte
- RFIC research group – list of student members
Fernando Rangel is said to use ADS much and Cadence much less. This may defeat my objectives.
- Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Elétrica – Overview with deadlines
- UFSC Application for for Pos Graduacao
- PGEEL page with list of accepted students
Calendar Primeiro Trimestre
- Data limite para inscrição: 30 de Novembro
- Resultado da seleção: a partir de 23 de Dezembro
Acceptance Letter Tracking – Required about 5 days to arrive in St Louis From Florianopolis.