Archive for the ‘Fraud’ Category
Bush Senior, Clinton, Bush Junior and Obama were all CIA agents from early in their lives. That's why you see the CIA fighting against Trump and obviously so. Reagan was likely shot because CIA wanted Bush Sr in as their figure head to rubber stamp operations. Doubts? Start tearing your doubts down with the following documentary on Mena Arkansas operations and the ties to Bill Clinton.
- Time magazine ran a disinformation campaign for the CIA to attempt to discredit stories about Mena that were coming out
- Both Bush Sr and Bill Clinton were involved and confirms the idea that there is a Bush / Clinton crime family.
- DEA was complicit suggesting they exist merely to keep the price of drugs high
George Racey Jordan (January 4, 1898, New York – May 5, 1966, Los Angeles) was an American military officer, businessman, lecturer, activist, and author. He first gained nationwide attention in December 1949 when he testified to the United States Congress about wartime Lend-Lease deliveries of nuclear technology to the Soviet Union, in the process implicating Harry Hopkins and other high officials in the transfer of nuclear and other secrets to the USSR.
- The entire city of Leningrad was put on "relief" in 1942. We now call it welfare.
- Jordan's diary started because he remembered during WW1 that some officers went to jail because they ordered saddles for tanks.
This lecture delineates the profound connections between Wall Street and U.S. intelligence. Specifically, the talk highlights the disproportionate influence of key Wall Street law firms upon the formation and development of both the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), America's World War II civilian intelligence service and its successor, the Central Intelligence Agency. Men such as William Donovan, Allen Dulles and Frank Wisner were both key intelligence officers and powerful Wall Street lawyers. Along with men like John Foster Dulles (Allen's brother and partner in Sullivan & Cromwell), Carmel Offie, William Bullitt, George Kennan, Paul Nitze and James Forrestal, they did much to shape the history of the 20th century.
The discussion begins with the Versailles Treaty concluding the First World War. Key figures in the machinations of the U.S. delegation to the Versailles negotiations figure prominently in the development of U.S. intelligence and national security policy for decades to follow. They also played a primary role in assisting the development of international fascism, before, during and after World War II. After Versailles, John Foster Dulles (a key member of the American delegation), acting as Special Counsel to the Dawes Committee, helped arrange the loans that re-capitalized Germany under the Dawes Plan. Foster's prominent Wall Street law firm, the above-mentioned Sullivan & Cromwell, profited handsomely from those loans, as well. Dulles' brother Allen also practiced for Sullivan & Cromwell.
The firms capitalized under the Dawes and Young plans were instrumental in promoting the rise of Hitler and creating his war machine. Mussolini, Franco and Poland's Pilsudski were among the European fascists who benefited from the largesse of the Wall Street Elite.
The lecture highlights the role in America's World War II intelligence service–the Office of Strategic Services–of Allen Dulles and another prominent Wall Street lawyer, Frank Wisner. Dulles served as head of the Berne (Switzerland) office of OSS and later in Berlin after the war. In both positions, Dulles interfaced closely with members of the German industrial and financial elite with whom he had worked while serving with Sullivan & Cromwell. Through these contacts, Dulles was instrumental in helping to preserve this German elite after the war.
One of Dulles' principal contacts was Gero von Gaevernitz, who played an important role in introducing German spymaster Reinhard Gehlen to the U.S. intelligence operatives who proved instrumental in bringing the general and his organization into the American intelligence apparat. The lecture highlights the work for both OSS and CIA of Frank Wisner, a partner with Carter, Ledyard and Milburn, another powerful Wall Street Law Firm that was the counsel for the New York Stock Exchange. (Later, when Wisner went to work for the CIA as Deputy Director of Central Intelligence, another Deputy Director, Harding Jackson, was also a former partner in Carter, Ledyard and Milburn.) Both Dulles and Wisner worked intimately with the Gehlen organization when the ex-OSS duo "graduated" to posts with the CIA.
The lecture delineates John Foster Dulles' role as Secretary of State under Eisenhower, when Allen was Director of the CIA. George Kennan was the author of the "containment strategy," a key element of American Cold War policy. As a diplomat serving in Moscow prior to World War II, Kennan became an intimate of Gustav Hilger, a key Third Reich diplomat who worked for the US after World War II.
Lecture Highlights Include: discussion of OSS chief William Donovan's role as an anti-Bolshevik emissary of American industrialist J.P. Morgan in the 1920's; Donovan's work as a key Wall Street lawyer prior to the war; Paul Nitze and James Forrestal's work for Dillon, Read (deeply involved in funding the Third Reich); Nitze's and Forrestal's post-war role as anti-communist crusaders; the role of Sir William Stephenson in developing the OSS (Stephenson was Britain's primary spymaster in the Americas during World War II); Stephenson's alliance with key Morgan associate Edward Stettinius; the role of Ian Fleming (the author of the James Bond novels) in aiding Stephenson's intelligence work in the U.S. (Recorded at Foothill College in 11/22/1997.)
This book was published in 1937 and written by Ferdinand Lundberg.
"The United States is owned and dominated today by a hierarchy of its sixty richest families, buttressed by no more than ninety families of lesser wealth… These families are the living center of the modern industrial oligarchy which dominates the United States, functioning discreetly under a de jure democratic form of government behind which a de facto government, absolutist and plutocratic in its lineaments, has gradually taken form since the Civil War. Thisde facto government is actually the government of the United States — informal, invisible, shadowy. It is the government of money in a dollar democracy."
The more I watch "The Money Masters" the more I understand. It is so full of information that it requires multiple viewings.
It's interesting how anything that goes against the bankers seems to get deleted on Wikipedia or labeled as "racist" such as Eustace Mullins who wrote the first book about the Federal Reserve.
- There is a link on the website for requesting interviews.
- 719-930-7549 |email@example.com
- Zerohedge: Top 15 Economic Truth Documentaries – many of these videos get taken down by Youtube because of copyright issues so I am including a list below
List of Documentaries
- Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis – Directed by Martin Borgs
- 97% Owned – Directed by Peter Joseph
- Money as Debt 1, Directed by Paul Grignon
- Money As Debt 2, Directed by Paul Grignon
- Money As Debt 3, Directed by Paul Grignon
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson
- Fiat Empire – Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution, Directed by Matrixx Entertainment Corporation
- Money, Banking, and The Federal Reserve System, Produced by Ludwig von Mises Institute
- The Crash Of 1929 – Produced by Ellen Hovde and Muffie Meyer
- Enron, The Smartest Guys In The Room, Directed by Alex Gibney
- MeltDown – The Secret History of the Global Financial Collapse – by Doc Zone
- The Take – by Avi Lewis
- The Money Masters, Directed Bill Still
- I.O.U.S.A – Directed by Patrick Creadon
- The Last Days Of Lehman Brothers
- All Wars are Banker's wars
- Book: Yellow Kid Weil – Various formats – my previous research page on Yellow Kid Weil See the following books linked at the bottom of this page. Those links are placed below for safe keeping.
- The handbook of swindling, and other papers