The more I watch "The Money Masters" the more I understand. It is so full of information that it requires multiple viewings.
It's interesting how anything that goes against the bankers seems to get deleted on Wikipedia or labeled as "racist" such as Eustace Mullins who wrote the first book about the Federal Reserve.
- There is a link on the website for requesting interviews.
- 719-930-7549 |email@example.com
- Zerohedge: Top 15 Economic Truth Documentaries – many of these videos get taken down by Youtube because of copyright issues so I am including a list below
List of Documentaries
- Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis – Directed by Martin Borgs
- 97% Owned – Directed by Peter Joseph
- Money as Debt 1, Directed by Paul Grignon
- Money As Debt 2, Directed by Paul Grignon
- Money As Debt 3, Directed by Paul Grignon
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson
- Fiat Empire – Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution, Directed by Matrixx Entertainment Corporation
- Money, Banking, and The Federal Reserve System, Produced by Ludwig von Mises Institute
- The Crash Of 1929 – Produced by Ellen Hovde and Muffie Meyer
- Enron, The Smartest Guys In The Room, Directed by Alex Gibney
- MeltDown – The Secret History of the Global Financial Collapse – by Doc Zone
- The Take – by Avi Lewis
- The Money Masters, Directed Bill Still
- I.O.U.S.A – Directed by Patrick Creadon
- The Last Days Of Lehman Brothers
- All Wars are Banker's wars