Archive for the ‘Communication’ Category
I want a system dedicated to only financial or encrypted transmissions. These are my notes on the topic.
- Google: linux usb install
- Universal USB Installer
- live usb install live usb creator
- Unetbootin -UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD.
- Debian Live Install Images – I want a debian install that has the windows like task bar. I'll have to figure out which desktop has that.
- Debian Desktop Environment Portal
- Spanish screen shots of Gnome
The task bar at the bottom is what I have condition to and find it much more usable than other Linux versions.
The Secusmart SIM card runs in Blackberry phones to provide encryption. Blackberry appears to have bought the company.
The Machine that Made Us – Stephen Fry – Documentary that details Guttenberg Development of The Printing PressFriday, September 11th, 2015
- ShadyTel Toorcamp Wiki
- Rainbow Table
- Karsten Nohl – Rooting SIM cards
- ShadyTel SIM tools
- SEEK for Android
- Android Explorations
- Using the SIM card as a secure element in Android
- simhacks – Information about SIM Cards and JavaCard STK Applets
- ShadyTel SIM cards for purchase
- Osmocom – project aiming to create a Free Software, (A)GPL-licensed software implementations for the GSM/3GPP protocol stacks and elements.
- Entry: OpenBTS -Your own cellular phone cell
The NSA's view of TOR
Links courtesy of Lintz.
Just got off of the phone with Jim Dude. He is quite a character and I will be talking to him more.
- AllStar Link Network
- Book: Asterisk – The Future of Telephony
- Zapata Telephony
- DMK Engineering
Asterisk was a functional concept, but had no real way of becoming a practical useful thing, since it didnt, at that time, have a concept of being able to talk directly (or very well indirectly for that matter, being that there wasnt much, if any, in the way of practical VOIP hardware available) to any Telecom hardware (phones, lines, etc). Its marriage with the Zapata Telephony system concept and hardware/driver/ library design and interface allowed it to grow to be a real switch, that could talk to real telephones, lines, etc.
You knew it was only a matter of time. However how do you know an operating system as complex as Linux is ever really secure?
Silent Circle and Geeksphone have partnered to combine best-of-breed hardware with all the skills and experience necessary to offer BLACKPHONE, the world's first smartphone which prioritizes the user's privacy and control.