Archive for the ‘BitCoin’ Category
The purchase from ebay included a EVGA 500 W1 100-W1-0500-KR 80+ WHITE 500W Power Supply
- This power supply specification shows input power to be rated 120 – 240 VAC.
- How to power up an ATX Power Supply without a PC!
The power supply in the photo above is: IBM BladeCenter H 2880W Power Supply W/ Fans 43V7099 39Y7408 39Y7409 AA23920L
Personality traits displayed demonstrated in regards "awards" and "fame" are very reminiscent of Feynman. I don't admire sports figures, presidents or musicians. I admire people like this who can scoop up bits and pieces of the universe and form them into something new. Most inventions are so derivative as to be barely worth mention. Very rarely as in this case something totally new in its application in created. This is one of those cases. If he does not receive the Nobel Prize it should be a shock.
Summary of profitability analysis
- Daily profit = 8 USD assuming a cost of 0.10 USD per kilowatt * hour
- Google: economic analysis bitcoin mining spreadsheet
- Bitcoin Profitability Calculator – BTC Mining Profit Calculator
- CoinWarz: Bitcoin Mining Calculator and Profitability Calculator
- CryptoCompare – auto calculates the hardware's return on investment
- ebay: Antminer S9 – his contacts in china sell for 2500 USD / ~13TH/second
The play list from that webpage:
Digital signing in Bitcoin:
The verification of message appears similar to CRC checksum when operating on a string of bytes with the CRC checksum appended which results in zero. ( if I remember correctly )