Archive for the ‘C++’ Category
Major Reference Links
- Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt – full text online
- Internationalization with Qt Step by Step Another spin on almost identical example identifies how the translation is added to the pool.
- Qt I18n hello world demo
- [solved] Problem with the Hello tr() Example – translation does not show up – The .qm file has to be in the same folder as the .exe file. A set of build directories were made where the target .exe was placed unknown to me. I only had the .qm file in the source directory. Thus the latin version did not show up at first. I think this was due to the file pathes I accepted without looking at closely enough under Qt Creator.
- Internationalization with Qt
- hellotr currently not functional – does not display the translation