Archive for the ‘Mechanics’ Category
- Star Supply – Youngstown
- General Machinery Movers – 1004 John Glenn Dr, Cleveland Ohio – (216) 524-7600: Had 36" x 84" steel fire doors. Sold out?
I have a 19 inch rack cabinet and it requires some pieces to be a complete set for usage with servers. The first thing missing is the left hand rack rail. I had to fish around to find the correct term by looking at images of rack parts.
The rack rail in the cabinet has 32 units height. For my purposes I am going to need rack trays to support the servers.
Winston takes the 2 common cheap Chinese motorcycles on their domestic market and works them over to produce a much better product.
- Google: how to replace window in vw golf 2003 mk4
- Replacing the front door window regulator – very detailed webpage
- Ebay: VW Golf Window regulators – some available as full inset pan
Specifications & Measurements
- Hitch ball size: 1 7/8 or 2 inch ball.
- Maximum hitch height is specified as 25 inches
- Measured natural height of trailer hitch ball receiver: 19 inches ground to bottom ( stopped by a U Haul to get this number. It applies to the hitch seen in the diagram above. Simpler version without auto safety break will be slightly lower.
- Height of the top of the square of my hitch receiver is: 14.5 inches
A rise of about 3 inches would put the hitch at the natural height. Will use the bigger ball.
- 6 x 12 foot U Haul Trailer
- UHaul 4 way flat adapter converter
- UHaul 4 Way Adapter Instructions
- Ebay: 7 Pin to 4 way adapter
My best guess is that the converter consists of some connections or resisters + connections at a minimum. Will enter what I find here later.
The trailer hitch design height used worked for a 2100 mile journey. Grateful that is over.