Archive for the ‘Mechanics’ Category
Having problems with my Chevrolet Astra 2.0 liter engine. After the engine warms up when running at a constant speed on flats the engine purrs. When accelerating the engine will stutter varying amounts. After a long run the problem is worse. Going uphill it is also worse and forces me to downshift to be more comfortable and avoid feelling like I am lugging the engine. The spark plugs have already been swapped in this car and the problem has been around long enough that it can not be blamed on bad gas. The mounting is on a piece of thick formed sheet metal which might explain why a long trip is required to fully heat the possible offender up to fully manifest the problem.
- MercadoLivre: bobina ignicao astra
- MercadoLivre: Bobina Ignição Astra Vectra Zafira 1.8 2.0 2.4 8v 16v Nova
For the following video: fisgar == in this case "catch". Which is a very good description of what I am seeing. It's not a full on engine die. It's more of a hiccup.
- Star Supply – Youngstown
- General Machinery Movers – 1004 John Glenn Dr, Cleveland Ohio – (216) 524-7600: Had 36" x 84" steel fire doors. Sold out?
I have a 19 inch rack cabinet and it requires some pieces to be a complete set for usage with servers. The first thing missing is the left hand rack rail. I had to fish around to find the correct term by looking at images of rack parts.
The rack rail in the cabinet has 32 units height. For my purposes I am going to need rack trays to support the servers.
Winston takes the 2 common cheap Chinese motorcycles on their domestic market and works them over to produce a much better product.
- Google: how to replace window in vw golf 2003 mk4
- Replacing the front door window regulator – very detailed webpage
- Ebay: VW Golf Window regulators – some available as full inset pan