- Gives a decent overview of what SONNET is targeted at.
- SONNET lite is free version that allows engineer familiarization
- SONNET is intended for 3D planar analysis – that is to say a stack of planes with interconnect, dielectric etc.
- SONNET operates on geometries
- Demonstrates the parameter build up of the structures
- Subsequently demostrates the analysis EM structure
- shows how the structure was spacially sampled with a grid
- shows current flow versus time and frequency
- Parameterizes 2 open stub lengthes and sets them equal
- Parameterizes length in between stubs
- Analyzes the structure in 5 values of the parameters. Lite version can only do 1 parameter at a time
- Plots the 5 results
- Allows you to output any of the 5 result sets to files with an explanation file accompanying
SONNET Video Links