If you install in the default location it appears you do not have to tell Doxygen that Graphvis is there.
- Point Doxygen towards the source code folder
- Point towards destination folder – empty premade to hold the documentation results
- I want everything so I check recursive so Doxygen looks in the subfolders
- Check – Use dot tool from the Graphviz package – to get the fancy graphs
- Doxygen Manual
- Doxygen Tutorial – with link to see example project docs
- Doxygen Graphs and Diagrams – Specifying what you want – Example diagrams that result from each config – can be from bottom up or top down.
- Doxygen Comment Tags – allows the coder to control what and how comments are extracted.