- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste, if desired
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil, plus more as needed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped ginger
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
In a small bowl, whisk together the
soy sauce, o
rice wine vinegar,
light brown sugar,
red pepper flakes
Set a wok over medium-high heat and coat with 1 tablespoon of peanut oil. When the oil shimmers,
Add enough peanut oil to the hot wok to coat the bottom. Add the
red pepper flakes,
saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add chicken back to the pan along with the broccoli florets and stir to warm through.
Pour in the reserved sauce and stir until the sauce is thickened and bubbly, about 45 seconds.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.