This is an excellent ketogenic food. Just a hint of carbohydrates in the single potato that is added.
- High potassium salt
- Cannonball Cabbage
- Green onions
- Olive oil
- Pork – Tenderloin works well
Use your own tastes to proportion the ingredients. Cabbage boils down to a lower volume after cooking so you need to load up on it. The soup broth base comes from the fat. Cabbage in high season will be sweet enough to provide counterpoint and the green flavor.
- Sautee chopped onion in an open pressure cooker with olive oil.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except the salt to a pressure cooker.
- Add salt after pressure cook is finished to adjust saline levels. Sausage varies in salt content so after cooking so taste testing for adjustment is a must.
- Replace one of the meats with <> pork chops, ribs, chicken etc. Your replacement should have adequate fat to supply the soup base