Simple but tastes heavenly.
- 1/2 Lemon
- Romaine Lettuce
- Garbanzo beans
- Chop garlic to fine chips – do in order given to increase diffusion of garlic flavor into maynnaise
- Dump in quantity garbanzo beans to your liking
- Ratio mayonnaise to the garbanzo beans
- Add a dose of lemon
- Mix until garlic is evenly distributed in the garbanzo beans
- Cut lettuce to preferred size – wash and fling dry
- lightly salt the moist lettuce – place on your plate
- put the left over lemon juice on the lettuce
- put a light dose of olive oil on the lettuce
- put the bean / mayo mix in the center
You'll be surprised how good it tastes.