Interview with Willem Middelkoop is the founder and fund manager of the Commodity Discovery Fund in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- How a photo journalist becomes a mining fund manager.
- The tell-tale signs of a great discovery, and how information leaks can help honest investors.
- How the process of writing books helps Willem explore complex systems.
- Weaknesses in the world’s financial system, and what they mean for the future.
- Why China is on the verge of resuming its historical role in the world.
- Willems’ methodology for ensuring that he is an early investor in the best discoveries.
- How a hedge against real-estate prices led Willem to become interested in commodities and precious metals.
- The 4 key components of Willems’ portfolio.
- The importance of understanding the financial system before buying a mining stock.
- The exclusive event Willem runs for investors in Amsterdam each year.