I check out the KT trail at Weldon Springs and rode to Augusta Missouri. The surface is good. A standard rode bike tire works well. If you have a high end road bike with the ultra narrow tires there may be issues. If you are running the ultra narrow tires check it out before committing to big efforts.
- Bicycles – includes walk on bicycle policies. The number of roll on bikes per train is very limited.
- Missouri river runner AmTrak schedules
- KT Trail legend showing mileages versus services available.
- Riding Amtrak along the Katy Trail
- Shuttles on the KT trail – In particular interested in a shuttle from Sedalia to Clinton to start at the far end of the trail. Called Victory Shuttle: quoted 70$ for shuttle from Sedalia to Clinton
- KT Trail photos