Video: The Pigeon drop con
Con 1 & 2 = confidence men Person 3 = victim
- con 1 engages victim in conversation
- con 2 walks by and "finds" a wallets with 3000 dollars in it. He opens wallet and says "wow" we should keep it
- con 1 says no wait it might be a stolen wallet
- con 2 says I’ll go in a nearby building and call police to inquire. I will take the money with me
- con 1 says "Hey wait a minute I’m not sure if I trust you"
- con 3 says ok but how can I trust you?
- con 1 says "here I’ll seal the money up in an envelop"…and give you 50 dollars of my own to hold. He hands a sealed up envelop to the victim. The victim thinks he has money in the envelop but its not. It is paper cut to size of bank notes.
- con 2 asks some money of the victim
- con 2 goes in the building
- con 1 after a long time waiting goes into the building and dissappears
- The victim is left holding an envelop of worthless paper.