Door Interlock Switch: Original wiring normally closed with door open. Door closed is switch open. Second contact is normally open – door closed == switch closed.
- Relay: RM 805615
- SSR: 70s2-03-c-25-s
- Standard DIN Sizes of Panel Mounted DIN Temperature Controllers
- Display hole is set up to be compatible with 1/8 DIN – 1/8 DIN 3.64×1.780 inches Long dimension vertical or horizontal
- Thermocouple: Red / Yellow –> K type
Fix / Re-Engineering Notes
- Display hole in Fisher 14 is 1/8 DIN standard size – thus standard sized temperature controllers will slide in with no physical modification.
- Replace factory temperature controller with an XMT634.
- Replaced N type thermocouple with K thermcouple because XMT634 does not run with N type.
- No relay in XMT 634 therefore modified to use the door switch second contact so that the main relay will de-energize the coils when the door is open. Door closed energizes the drive circuit and allows running.