The video below is in pole position because it estimates death rate from controlled population samples where the "no symptom" number is included. Summary: Death rate is about the same as seasonal flu / colds.
Perspectives on the Pandemic | Dr John Ioannidis of Stanford University | Interview
This video uses a few different highly controlled populations where good solid numbers can be pulled. The Youtube direct link is
Case #1: the cruise ship numbers where everyone was heavily exposed. Excellent control of the numbers is highly likely therefore. The people on the ship had an average age of 58 and the age / sex of everyone on the boat is known. Thus you an age adjust the mortality rate to calculate a good estimate of death rate in the entire population of the USA. From the video:
Age / sex adjusted population for the USA is approximately 0.1%.
So the numbers are similar to cold / flu numbers. One could even say it was just the flu and worst case I do not think you are going to be far off.
Case#2: Iceland where they have very good record keeping. Death rate = 0.03%
Case #3: Vo, Italy – Everyone in the city has been tested: Num_Tested =3300. Infection rate= 3% Even with correction rate for Italy the death rate comes in at 1% which is on the order of seasonal influenza. Average age of person who dies in Italy == 81 years of age.
3-29-2020: Dr Fauci has come out with an estimate of 100k to 200k people dead. Ok so assuming 200k dead ……….that's like normal flu.season.
- Total_P0pulation_USA == 320*10^6
- Mortality( Fauci guess – Worst Case ) = 200*10^3 / 320*10^6 = 0.0625 %
Explaining the Italian mortality rates.
Break down of best guess of what is happening – In the interest of transparency I will not remove any assessments but rather add another line if I update my assessment.
- 3-17-20: Due to what looks like willful scare mongering I now think of the media portrayal as 100% pysop. It's about getting Trump and fleecing stock shareholders. Also about a huge dose of bailout money. The banks learned in 2009 that they could do much better by blackmailing the government / people. Memorable / Meme'able events are being put forward. The great toilet paper craze for example. Bat in a hot tub soup for another
- 3-17-20: Severity of the actual disease appears to be no where near the case made by the press. See first hand description of 3 cruise ship passengers below.
- 3-27-20: Numbers are in for 3 populations that are controlled enough to get solid numbers. Death rate is about the same as seasonal flu / colds at 0.1% with some tolerance of course. See above video: Perspectives on the Pandemic | Dr John Ioannidis of Stanford University | Interview
Psychological Operation Notes and TakeAways
- Key feature of a psyop is to use memorable AKA meme-able imagery. Bat in a hot tub soup work for you? How about toilet paper brawls between extremely fat women? In their defense they do have a lot of bum to wipe.
- The whole psyop was cover for this latest bail out. They had to work the entire world not just the domestic market this time
- See Disgust Response section below
Disgust Response Usage to engage Unwitting Alt Media Involvement in the Psyop
This psychological operation was engineered to appeal to the higher disgust response of conservatives. As per Jordan Peterson: Youtube: Jordan Peterson Right wingers disgust sensitivity
The long version is quite educational and interesting: Youtube Jordan Peterson – Disgust Responses
The powers that be needed something that would enlist the alt media because the main stream media shot its wad. The 911 operation wore out the audience's credulity with the Deep State. You have to give it to them their pysch department knows what it is doing. For the lefties in this pysop as you know it requires no convincing because they love government as they appear to be on a never ending search to reenter the womb in an unthinking way and be perpetually held there in repose by a loving government.
From the first video:
Situational reminders of the importance of physical cleanliness, such as asking participants to wipe their hands with antiseptic wipes, tend to increase self reported political conservatism.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE – interactive map
- Unz: Coronavirus: the Plot Thickens A Timeline
- Confirmed Cases and Deaths by Country, Territory, or Conveyance
- Inside a Chinese factory in the time of coronavirus
- Making cleaning solution from 2.6% liquid bleach
- Miracle Cure? Briton Claims He Beat Coronavirus With Hot Toddy – has account of symptoms and recovery of 25 year old male. Used the inhaler which helped control the cough and drank a hot whisky with honey and lemon until that ran out. As always buyer beware.
- Elderly Georgia Couple Who Was Quarantined Are Fine, Say They Had Mild Flu-Like Symptoms
- China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update. Did The Virus Originate in the US? – includes a list of the fortuitious virus that have caused China to have to buy agricultural products
- Youtube: 1st WSC – Lessons Learned from the 1918 Spanish Influenza by David Morens
- Zh: 12 Experts Question The COVID-19 Panic
- Youtube: Mike Pompeo: Coronavirus crisis "Live Exercise"?!
- Youtube: Video showing on the ground evidence that New York and other area hospitals are not full of corona virus patients.
- BitChute:Literally Shutting Down the World For Nothing CV Expert Anthony Fauci Spills the Beans
Guy compares number of Italian city obituaries pages in newspaper from early february with march
If representative — many older people are dying of this. But then it's a large city and I have not seen the same thing for a standard flu or cold.
If you look at the data for what we are actually dealing with, I want to give this example. In Hubei, in the province of Hubei, where there has been the most cases and deaths by far, the actual number of cases reported is 1 per 1000 people and the actual rate of deaths reported is 1 per 20,000. So maybe that would help to put things into perspective, as to the actual rate and risks of this condition, because it is a lot lower in any other part of the world, including Italy, and certainly in Canada and the United States…
[INTERRUPTED BY HOST AGAIN, INTERVIEW OVER]
Coincidence or Otherwise you be the judge
- February 15, 2018: H7N4 bird flu. Sickened at least 1,600 people in China and killed more than 600. Many chickens killed. China needs to purchase US poultry products.
- June, 2018: H7N9 bird flu. Many chickens killed. China needs to purchase US poultry products.
- August, 2018: outbreak of African swine flu. Same strain as Russia, from Georgia. Millions of pigs killed. China needs to purchase US pork products.
- May 24, 2019: massive infestation of armyworms in 14 province-level regions in China, which destroy most food crops. Quickly spread to more than 8,500 hectares of China’s grain production. They produce astonishing numbers of eggs. China needs to purchase US agricultural products – corn, soybeans.
- December, 2019: Coronavirus appearance puts China’s economy on hold.
- January, 2020: China is hit by a “highly pathogenic” strain of bird flu in Hunan province. Many chickens died, many others killed. China needs to purchase US poultry products.
Germ Warfare Links
There is no strategy available that would be effective
For those of you who think this shit can be locked down:
- Seattle’s Patient Zero Spread Coronavirus Despite Ebola-Style Lockdown
- Man Walks Out Of 'Quarantine Motel' & Goes Shopping, Hops On Public Bus
- If I Die, I Die – Students "Risk It All" For 'Dream Trips' As Colleges Close Across America
- Are we going to quaranteen doctors that treat corona patients?
- Google new hampshire 1st corona patient goes to event
- Google: japanese guy goes to bar to spread corona
- Google: thai man irons used mask – hundreds of masks
- Google welkeep disposes 10000 masks after part timer rubs face in them
- Snctm’s LA & NYC orgies thrusting onwards in face of coronavirus – are people going to stop bonking? NO
- Meet the Insane People Still Planning Cruise Ship Vacations – Will people sit shivering in their houses?
- French mayor defends Smurf rally after outcry over virus – Will sudafed gathering addicts self segregate?
- Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of raping Corey Haim in documentary – More than just Charlie Sheen has impulse control issues.
And remember with an exponential system response 1 is as good as 100 since 1 grows to 100 in very small amount of time.
Remember sheeple: Get oodles of toilet paper. No job is done until the paperwork is completed. 1 person sneezes and 100 people shit themselves.
People may experience:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing (severe cases)