I have an LG MS 500 that I want to unbrick. Steps:
- UnBrick > current state: LG reflash / USB driver not working on Windows 10. See note below.
- ReFlash with a better version of OS
- Google: lg ms500 unbrick
- Unbrick – Factory Restore – Metro PCS – AndroidCreations: LG Optimus F6 MS500 & D500
- lgms500 phone unlock
- List of custom Android firmware
- YouTube: how to unbrick/unroot LG f6 metro pcs and T mobile – or any other LG phone
- YouTube: Unbrick any LG with LG Software EASY
- LG Optimus F6 MS500 & D500 – Root, Debloat, TWRP recovery.
- YouTube: how to unbrick/unroot LG f6 metro pcs and T mobile – @ the 23 seconds mark this video mentions that the unbrick procedure does not work on Windows 8.1 which probably explains why Windows 10 is giving problems.
- LG-ROMS: covers 2 methods using 2 different LG software tools
- LG-Phones.org: How to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus F6 Back to Stock
- DroidViews.com: Download LG Flash Tool (All Versions) to Flash KDZ and TOT Firmwares on LG Devices
- Rooting and De-bloating an LG Optimus F6 MS500
- LG MS500 Support – download USB driver direct from LG website