IC related entities in Brazil – Many appear to be supported by the government
Other Industry Entry Points in Brazil
University with IC programs – This is an alternative to the CT1, CT2 programs if the only way in is a competition with engineering talent with 80 vacancies per year in a country of 240 million people.
- UFSC – The RF IC program is headed by Fernando Rangel de Sousa – My Summary Page
- UFRGS – Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
- UNICAMP – Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- NPCI-COPPE/UFRJ – has analog mixed signal program
- USP – University of Sao Paulo – is in Sao Andre