This videoinstallation took place in Saarbruecken, Germany. Two small spiders were filmed in a small model of the building that later was projected on.
matplotlib is a plotting library for the Python programming language and its NumPy numerical mathematics extension. It provides an object-oriented API for embedding plots into applications using general-purposeGUI toolkits like wxPython, Qt, or GTK+. There is also a procedural "pylab" interface based on a state machine (like OpenGL), designed to closely resemble that of MATLAB. SciPy makes use of matplotlib.
Prime numbers on a Sacks spiral. The prime numbers are depicted as dots.
The line with the arrow was discovered by Euler. x2 + x + 41,
- Specs for 4007 MOSFET Array
- PDF with many 4007 layout specs: Page 18
- Level 1 Spice Model
- Foty-1987 – has some physical parameters of 4007
- Greg Flewelling model
From Foty 1987: Device parameters for this version of the CD4007 are:
- W = 190 pm
- L = 4.0 pm
- tOx =1200 A
- NA = 2.8 X 10^16 (boron).
From Foty 1989: Device parameters for this version of the CD4007 are:
- W = 495 pm
- L = 6.35 pm
- to = 120 nm
- ND = 3.0 X lOI5 (phosphorus)
- LTspice IV: Adding Third-Party Models
- Spice Model Parameters for RIT Local Copy
- Spice MOSFET Parameter Calculator Local Copy