During the 90s in Phoenix there was a few guys on public access cable. I met the "TV or not TV" guy Chris LaMont when I went to see John Houck film some shows with a two camera setup in west Phoenix at the Cox studio. My all time favorite was Pee Man. Pee Man was a John Frazzini production.
- Shakey Town Radio for more.
- John Frazzini on YouTubes - He has Lazarus the Legend up his canal.
- The Treasure of Sierra Cleator – Only those of you who have been to Crown King, Arizona will appreciate the joke. Make sure to have pork rines on hand.
Agilent ADS has several features that set it apart from other design packages. It has nonlinear and "cross frequency" capability. Envelope simulation is where you want to see the envelope of an RF signal.
I suspect ADS will become much easier to use once I understand how various data are held in arrays.
A quicky guide to the many configurations of MOSFET's.
- Adding 3rd Party Models to SPICE
- Some examples of model importation
- Hints on using individual LTSpice commands and the things the Help Manuals don't tell you about
- HSPICE Quick Reference Guide
- LTSPICE Manual
- agauss is gaussian function using absolute variation
- Google Search: ltspice "warning: can't resolve .param"
- Error: Warning Can't resolve .param cap=(eo * gap)area)